We provide individual, family, and couples counseling for adults, adolescents and children.
We offer treatment for:
- Relational conflicts
- Premarital and marital counseling
- Sexual abuse
- Work stress
- Bipolar disorder
- Children and families of divorce
- Trauma and crisis intervention
- Loss and life adjustment challenges
We also provide targeted and/or comprehensive psychological testing.
These tests include:
- Psychological Testing for Children
- Psychological Testing for Teens/Adolescents
- Psychological Testing for Adults up to age 65
- Pre-Bariatric Surgical Evaluations
- Law Enforcement/First Responder Psychological Evaluations (including pre-employment screening, fitness for duty evaluations, and cadet evaluations)
Psychological tests can include assessments of personality, tests of emotional well-being, intellectual/IQ tests, cognitive tests, tests for developmental disorders such as Autism, tests for behavioral problems, assessments for executive functioning (impulsivity, organization, self-control), and/or ADHD, tests for past trauma, and tests for specific psychological disturbances and their severity.